Monday, January 30, 2012

Just a disclaimer

Listen. Just because I listened to something that you produced does not mean I'm in love with you. Yes, maybe I did come to a show that I wouldn't have normally come to, but NO it was not just because you were there. Well, maybe that was part of it. But I know you! And I had nothing else to do! So why not?! I'm not stalking you, or coming to your house and holding a radio over my head saying something along the lines of "OH MY GOSH WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" or "WHY WON'T YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!" One, I'm not that kind of girl, and two, I don't know where you live. Also this is not an 80's romcom and that shit doesn't work anymore. Or maybe it does, I don't know, it's never happened to me. I'll make sure to report my findings if/when that happens. Although my window faces an alleyway with huge garbage bins so, that's unlikely. Unless the guy likes garbage. In which case I'll have to change my scent...actually, no, I'll keep what I'm wearing. Smell garbage on your own time, buddy. I'm not that kind of girl!

So...now that we've gotten THAT out of the way...wanna make out?

No comments:

Post a Comment