Monday, September 17, 2012

Can I borrow some sugar?

I am very vocal with some of my friends about wanting to do things that are a little more than friendly with people. Here are some commonly used phrases that I will say to my friends but would never say to the person I'm interested in (unless we've been dating for awhile):

I want your/his face on my face.
I want to make out with your/his face.
I want to lick your/his face. 
Let's make out. 
I wish we were naked baking. (WHICH SEEMS SUPER DANGEROUS AND I WOULD NEVER DO)
I want to give him some of my cookies. (both literally and...double entendre-y)

There are a few more but those are more towards specific people and NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF THE INTERNETS TO KNOW AT THIS PRESENT MOMENT.

Thank you for your time. 

PS I'm in big trouble these days...definitely channeling Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice or Ryan Reynolds in The Proposal. Ten points to you if you guess the connection! (Aside from the part where I'm super sexy. That's way too obvious!)


No comments:

Post a Comment