Friday, October 19, 2012

Bake break

I love baking and listening to music. It's so relaxing, especially when there isn't anyone else here. Then I can dance like an idiot and not care. Although I have no doubt that people walk past my kitchen window and think "is that girl having a seizure?"

Is that narcissistic? Probably. Maybe no one is looking in my window. Even better! I mean, there is a school across the street, maybe people are creepin' on the kids. People are creepy, it's possible. Too dark?

Plus the cookies make my apartment smell so nice. Like a nice little bakery. And when the cookies come out all perfect it's like...getting an A on a test. Which happened almost never for me because I was a terrible student. But it's better because I get to share them with people.

The trick is not eating all the cookies I make. But if I'm dancing that kind of reverses the effects of eating them all, right? And come on, what's better than eating cookies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks?? If you said anything other than "nothing" then you're rude. Although I guess getting good news could be comparable. I'll have to think about it and get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment