Thursday, November 8, 2012

Apples and spice and everything nice

I want to bake something to make you fall in love. I had a recipe once that was called "Boy Bait" or something like that, but I never ended up making it. I didn't want to use it on anyone. Use my powers for good, or something like that. I told a guy about it, and he said we should make it together. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that recipe had blueberries.

I want to bake something with apples and cinnamon, because that's what fall feels like, and fall feels like love. The beginning of new romance even though the leaves fall off the trees and everything becomes colder. Wearing scarves and gloves. (The most romantic thing I can think of - which actually isn't THAT romantic, and is actually kind of dumb if you live in a place where it snows - is sharing gloves with someone, where you each wear one and then hold hands. What? Gross.) Although fall is the gateway to the holiday season, where you're basically made to feel lonely if you don't have someone because of all the commercials. At least that's how I feel. (Duh. These are my thoughts.)

I very rarely bake with apples, because I'm bad at cutting things. I like to make recipes that are easy. Both because I'm lazy and because I'm still scared of things. (That describes my whole life.)

If this is fall, why is it 85 degrees outside? Give me apples and cinnamon any day. Seriously, if my room would smell like apples and cinnamon year round, I would be a very happy girl. (Hard to believe, I know, but...)

No comments:

Post a Comment