Thursday, September 18, 2014

What are you watching?

You guys, I have no self control. When it comes to almost anything. Food, Powerberries (I literally ate more than half the bag today), or TV shows...everything is my vice. (Except drugs. I'm a good kid.)

But with fall TV just around the corner (and by corner I mean it started this week and I'm already falling behind) it has become painfully obvious to me how little self control I have.

So far, I've watched the new episodes of returning shows The Mindy Project and New Girl, the pilot of Mysteries of Laura, and a continuing episode of Utopia (because I have a friend from college on the show so that one is like...a must).

Still recorded and ready to watch I have:

A new episode of Franklin & Bash, the pilot of Red Band Society, an episode of Couples Therapy (because I want to see how crazy Juan Pablo and Nikki really are), 7 episodes of Hollywood Game Night (in case I run out of things to watch, because that's how normal people think), an old episode of Parks and Rec that literally makes me laugh EVERY TIME I turn it on (watch out for that fence), the lifetime movie Petals on the Wind (which was recorded in May - MAY YOU GUYS), 5 episodes each of The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail/@midnight, and two episodes of Skin Wars. Plus tonight are the season finales of Married, You're the Worst (one of the BEST NEW SHOWS, and that is not sarcasm like Bachelor in Paradise-style), and Satisfaction. Luckily those will be taken out of rotation and I won't have to worry about them anymore.

But seriously...that's almost 30 things I have recorded!!!!! And fall TV isn't even in full swing yet!! YOU GUYS WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

I know the logical explanation is to figure out what I want to watch and cut back. But just like I can't stop putting my hand in that stupid Powerberries bag (that's another three I just ate), I can't stop watching. There are just too many good shows out (and please excuse my random reality recordings - those aren't included in that statement).

The good news is that I only have 63 things recording between now and October 1st.

.......I don't have a problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go update my spreadsheet full of shows.

PS The only way I even know it's fall is because of the tv, because these temperatures are definitely not feeling like fall. (Had to mention the weather. Of course.)

What are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment